Exposure Prevention, Preparedness, and Response KEY POINTS
* Upper management teams have embraced the importance of COVID-19 and are dedicated to the education and safety of their employees.
* Mandatory COVID-19 trainings shall be incorporated into this return-to-work outline for all returning and new employees.
* Partitioning of healthy employees from affected and/or exposed individuals is an extreme focus.
* Constant personal hygiene, sanitization and the provision of supplies to do so is an extreme focus.
* Social distancing guidelines and practices are to be strictly enforced, to include 6’ distancing and not working in capacity greater than 5 employee per 1000 SF.
* Increased provision of and requirement of additional PPE, including mandatory facial coverings and gloves.
* Strict protocols for those affected by COVID-19 as mandated by the CDC shall be followed.
We thank you for your continued patronage during this time and for your understanding. Thank you for continuing to #supportlocal by taking the steps to #shopsmall.
If you have any questions or requests at all, please call us at (484) 550-7062